Eurocase undertakes anything required to successfully deliver an order to your customer:
• goods receipt, storage and stock management
• order registration, IT links (webshop, haulier)
• order picking, assembly (installation, accompanying letters, etc.)
• packing and shipment (personalised, your own corporate identity, track & trace, etc.)
• financial order processing (accounts receivable management and collection)
• customer service, return logistics (inspection, repacking, destruction, etc.)
• real-time reports (mutations, stock alerts and forecasts, history, returns, etc.)
Each step during this process is set up in such a way that it enables you to meet the needs of your clients to a maximum extent. You can outsource the entire fulfilment process to us or only one or a number of components such as customer service and return logistics. Whatever you opt for: your customers and products are always given the highest level of attention.
And quality takes priority. With built-in and random checks we reduce the number of complaints and returns to a minimum during every step of the process. Eurocase also aims for a product failure figure of 0%. This requires careful goods storage, accurate assembly and careful packing of your products, which is possible only with a professional and dedicated team of people who have been committed to our organisation for years.